Monday, September 25, 2006

Dreams Are Made Of.....



By Kerwin De Matas

I know this has nothing to do with what's going on in our normal lives in this minute, but have you ever thought sometimes about being a home owner? Of course you have, if you are normal, then this is the dream of most everyone. As kids, especially kids from poor areas, imagine, these are their dreams.

Studying Is A Good Way To Start

I remember as a kid, always lying on my bed, designing my would be home in the future, those were good dreams. Sometimes the worse would come by, but sitting back and going into your most favorite daydream, just does wonders. Grownups would always say, that's just what they were, daydreams, come out of it and try to do something constructive. I continuously wondered, what that meant.

Depression Is Common In Dreams Gone Bad...

Now that I am a grownup, I don't find anything wrong with someone going into their daydreams, so long as it is not taking away their concentration from their particular jobs. Some people realize their dreams, making them come through, while others just try living one day to the next, finally getting a substitute until better comes along. It is sad though, when some dreams just cannot come through no matter how much a person might try.

Family Can Be A Big Help

These disappointments generally leads into depression, going into illegal stuff to recuperate something of that dream, or simply giving up and afterwards living the regrets for the rest of their lives, taking out all the problems on the kids or anyone in general. Dreams can be powerful stuff, that's for sure! Just think about it, dreams can make a person or break a person, when you really think about it....Speaking for my self now, yes I have realized some of my dreams, from hard work of course, but I remind myself that, even if I did not get all that I dreamed of, I should be very thankful for what I do have.

Dreams Can Come Through!

Everyday I see people that would give even a little to have what they have dreamt about all their lives, but I would say that because of not applying themselves to their goals with all their hearts, of course nothing would happen. Believe me, I have seen people, handicapped or not, accomplishing their goals with everything that they have. Come on, dreams are just that, dreams....If a person behind that dream does not put their best foot forward, nothing happens!! Live life to the fullest I guess, but enjoying it at the same time. So, as they say in the shipping biz, SHIP UP, OR SHIP OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia