Monday, November 27, 2006

It's Going To Happen!!


By Kerwin De Matas

I'm not kidding, I am so nervous today. My wife is at the clinic ready to give birth to our son. Ladies and gentlemen, today I am going to be really short on what I am going to say. Today, little me, is going to be born!! How is he going to be...I couldn't sleep a wink last night thinking about everything about this kid. Would he be like me, or like his mother...What is it going to be like to actually grow up with a kid that's my flesh and blood. A newcomer to the family, wow...Hopefully I am going to grow up now and be a little bit more mature....or not! His room is all prepared ( decorated it my self ). Last night I decided to put up the christmas tree, since it is close to christmas time anyway, and also to have everything ready for his first christmas.

A True Gift From God!

He is a lucky kid, I'll tell you that. This boy is going to have his very first christmas, as well as his very first new year, all at the same time. I hope this means something. I am at work now, but I hope to be at the clinic for the delivery, I would try my best, because I really want to be there. My God, I still can't believe it, I am going to be a father again, and this time, I am going to do it right. If my first son is reading this, I just want him to know that, as a father I failed him, and I know that all the time that I lost with him, for me would be my wish to make it all up again. It's not going to be easy I know, but, I really would do all that I can do to not leave my first son out.

To Make Right...


So I have a lot of corrections to correct, and a lot of mistakes to learn from, in rearing my new baby boy. Thank you god very much for giving me another chance at being a father, and I promise that I would do my very best at being a very good father to both boys. For everyone reading my blog today, wish me a lot of luck, because I am going to need it, from here onwards is where my life is supposed to change, hopefully for the good, have a good day every one, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia