Friday, December 22, 2006

Have A Good One!!!



By Kerwin De Matas

Ladies and gentlemen, It´s this time of year again, VACATIONS!! ( Gotcha!! ) And CHRISTMAS of course!!... Kids, this is where I say bye for now. I really need a vacation from it all, to recharge dem´ batteries, and to make my come back in a refreshed way. But before I go, just wanted to leave a word or two. Remember, it´s very traditional to celebrate Christmas with the exchanging of gifts, house parties, and the rest...But do not forget the real meaning of Christmas. Christmas is supposed to be family, Christmas is not forgetting the woman, man or child that will not have the means of celebrating this joyous time of year. Christmas means unlimited love for one and all... Who is Santa Claus?? We are Santa Claus... each one of us, we have the ability to look for the love in our hearts to demonstrate the real meaning of this holiday. I´m gone now, but I will be back from the 02ND of January, 2007. By the mean time, do have a very merry, merry Christmas and a happy New Year!! BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia