Friday, December 08, 2006

Looks Like We Don't Have A Chance...



By Kerwin De Matas

I remember one time that I wrote an article about us going back from humans to animals. Well last night I really saw it in play, it was really sad...This is what went down. I'm waiting for the local taxis that would normally take me home. Well on my taxi stand, usually after eleven at night, it gets really crowded, everyone lined beautifully of course, but still a lot of people. Fine, so we are all waiting our turn to get to a taxi, everything okay, until two idiots decided that they didn't want to wait no more.

It Won't Hurt You Know

Don't have to guess then what those two clowns did! Yeh, they just hopped right in front of everyone to get into a taxi. Well, a middle aged guy behind me just went up to them, telling them what they would get if they don't get the hell from the front of the line...Next thing I knew, all hell broke loose, those two clowns just went down on this guy beating the hell out of him, and the gentleman letting go a few punches himself, while everyone was just standing there doing nothing!! Readers, I'm sorry, but my adrenaline started to boil, I was just so pissed off with what I was seeing, so I took off my watch and was about to join the melee when the taxi driver decided it was enough, and with the help of another guy, they got everything under control. It was really incredible that everyone was just prepared to let those clowns go to the front and not do nothing at all, because they were scared? Everything was okay again until, you won't believe it folks, but these guys started with their shit again.

Try Connecting

























Man that was it, I swear I saw red, and I left my spot immediately determined to open a can of whoop-ass on those @#$%&*$%! Right then I don't know what happened, but one of the idiots spat in my direction and ran off, while the other fool just went humbly to the back of the line. Now I won't get a big head by saying that they were scared of me, because I can't scare my own shadow. They ran off for what reason, I don't know and I don't care, everyone including myself was just happy that those clowns left the scene. But you understand what I am saying? I myself, almost sank down to animal level by wanting to kick ass. No respect what so ever for each other, we are definitely going backwards, way backwards....



We Have To Evolve For The Better

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia