Monday, June 11, 2007

This Is What Dreams Are Made Of


By Kerwin De Matas

Readers, I am back! And do I have information for you that I hope would put a smile on your face! Brothers and sisters, First of all, let me apologize for my long absence, but it couldn't be avoided...Too much in my life right now.

People, there is something I want to share with you all, something that I know most of you must have been involved in or had the utmost curiosity in participating in. ONLINE MONEY MAKING SCHEMES....Speaking for myself, the temptation to partake in those programs in the past, and even now, would build up the adrenaline, but then would soon pass because of the scare of being conned. So, have I ever been involved in those " get rich quick " programs? Hell no! But guess what, this time I took the bait....And with whom you might ask, which of all these programs had what it takes to get me on the band wagon to money that I never had in the first place? Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to GPP ( Global Pension Plan ).



This is the most talked about program on the internet talk forums. Look, there are a lot of money making programs on the Internet, some work some do not, but this program in particular has the attention of most. Could it really be a scam, or could this really be an opportunity to put money, you never had in the first place, in your pockets. Any money making plan on the internet that has to do with economy, accounting, insurance plans, stocks or anything of the like, would simply be warnings for me to stay away, because I just don't understand them. But there are experts on these topics in these talk forums, that gave anyone that is or wants to be involved, clear insights on the pros and the cons of GPP. Check this explanation for example that gives a warning on what should be considered before entering this plan http://www.bizoppsuk.com/global_pension_plan.php And here is a break down by one of the members of a talk forum explaining in detail the benefits of GPP http://www.globalpensionplan.info/globalpensionplan.html. So here you have it, the pros and the cons. I am in of course; if this is a very ingenious scam, then I lose, whether it be small time or big time. Like I said earlier on, the technicalities of economics and the likes is not my cup of tea. But, from what I understood from all this is that, the organizers of GPP needs to get to a certain amount of money in a certain bank, this certain bank is willing to invest their money on the plan, and a certain insurance company is willing to invest with their insurance policies.... Then what is supposed to be keeping them back from going ahead with this plan? 100,000 identifications, not the 35Eur as most people think. In this scheme, supposedly every one wins, if it does come through, then 2007 would be a very good year for me and my family. This is the waiting club, and I am in it...fingers and toes crossed everyone? let's see what happens

3 comments:

  1. I would really appreciate opinions on this program. Anyone that thinks this is solid, put your opinion on why. Any one who thinks the opposite, then of course opinions also apply. Waiting for your feed back. For opinions, just go to the " anonymous " button and place your opinion, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:03 PM

    Global pension plan is a scam, don´t believe in it´s fantastic money making plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:06 PM

    I read everything concerning this program, and I don´t see what´s so great, personally I find it too fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia