Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Naturally.........


By Kerwin De Matas

Readers, here I am after a very long break, sorry.

My topic today will be one that is very controversial, and continues to spark heavy debates on the part of the nayers and the yayers. Now I definitely don't have time to go on shouting wolf or supporting something that obviously creates static on all levels, but what I will say though, is that I am entitled to my opinions what ever they may be. We are talking about Herbalife.... Yes folks, a famous MLM that just continues through the years to cause a big stir. For those of you who are not familiar with MLM's, according to Wikipedia " Multi-level marketing businesses function by enrolling nonsalaried salespeople (also called by MLM companies as Distributors, Independent Business Owners, Franchise Owners, Sales Consultants, Consultants, Independent Agents, etc...) to sell products and meanwhile earn additional sales commissions based on the sales of people enrolled into their down line, an organization of people that includes direct recruits, recruits' recruits and so on. This arrangement is similar to franchise arrangements where royalties are paid from the sales of individual franchise operations to the franchiser as well as to an area or region manager. There can be multiple levels of people receiving royalties from one person's sales." So in other words, money is not made if you do not have a down line, a huge responsibility for the person who has a down line and an investment made in products that you and your down line would need for selling. There are so many versions as to Herbalife's legitimacy, some saying that it is a pyramid, whilst others call it a ponzi scheme, in my opinion, it doesn't fit into the latter at all, but anyway, look it up and draw your own opinions. Recently, Herbalife made history as the only MLM to register on the Wall Street stock exchange, instantly legitimizing themselves on the world market and as a producer of herbal products recommended on helping the human body rejuvenate naturally. Now for the nayers that follow anything to do with this program, I am not a touter, but just giving the info as I get it. Admittedly though, I began selling these products, but had to stop because I had responsibilities, that were far more greater, to undertake. My family and I still continue to use these products, since we are seeing positive results and I guess they do work, because we feel good and we are not experiencing any negative side effects. Therefore to summarize my opinion, I believe the Herbalife products do work. As for the business ethics of the distributors, I think that is where things get complicated for this company, I won't elaborate since that is another story! So, until next time, take care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia