Friday, June 29, 2012

Quick Post: Cut, or Cut Out...

By Kerwin De Matas

For those of you that read my blog. This is going to be the first of my "Quick Posts".
I will be making these random entries during the month on things of interest. So,what better way to christen this segment, but with a haircut post.
Trinidadians are suckers for a good barber shop, and of course, a very good haircut. Who would have known that all the way on this part of the world, a good barber shop would only be right around the corner, which is where I found "Ali Barber". The guy's name is Ali, and he is a barber!
Just like in Trinidad, Namibians would spend their last quarter to look good. No need to say that I am way over that phase, but, a good haircut is a damn good haircut....
This was my cent from two cents, take care, bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia