Thursday, January 11, 2007

Moving on...



By Kerwin De Matas

I am going to be very short today ladies and gentlemen. There comes a time in life when we think that we should move on. Should it be in relationships, jobs, study, changing to a new country etc. Well, I've got my calling, and that's to get my self an education on a much higher level. See thing is, I wouldn't want to be age forty and still be doing the same job. I think I owe it to my self and to my family to get my horizons set on higher learning, open up my self to new things. New things are just what's happening around us these days, and we just need to be on top of it I guess. So just wanted to advise anyone that reads my blog, that from now on, I would update my blog with only the latest happenings and what I think of them. From this day onwards, I am officially a student attending night business school and it is really going to be tough. So in between working, attending classes and studying, it just won't be a bed of roses. But this is what I want, and I am going to make this happen...So to my readers, patience please....Have a good one everyone, and tune in when ever you can, bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Check out the best of em' !

Destra Garcia